Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween parties...

The littles all had parties today at school. Deidra didn't have a party and she was pretty bummed. I got them all little Halloween outfits to wear. Deidra had a skull shirt, Baby T had a Tinkerbell halloween outfit, Josiah had a bat shirt that said "I may be cute, but I still BITE." And Little E, had a orange and black kitty shirt. They all looked adorable. I dropped Josiah and Baby T off at MDO and then I took Little E to the library to get Halloween books and some videos. We got the Wizard of Oz to watch and she picked out a Dora movie and I picked out a Veggie Tales movie for them all to watch. We came home and I edited some pics and then it was time to take her to school. After I dropped her off, I went up and had lunch with Mom. We went to Ryan's and talked and ate. It was good and I got my mashed potato craving filled. :-) Then, after lunch we went back to her work and the girl's in her office had put together candy baskets for my kids. I thought that was sweet of them and so I gathered those up and brought them home. I wanted to take a nap, but there wasn't any time. So, I headed up to gather them all from school. Now, we're home and they're watching Dora for a bit. I wish I could nap. I may lay down for a bit when Andy gets home. My Dad is coming in later tonight and I'll need to run to Rockwall to get him from his truck around 9. My Dad was worrying about me as I've been so tired lately...he was so sweet wondering if that was too late or if I just wanted to come get him in the morning. I told him Mom had volunteered to come with me so I wouldn't be by myself. That made him feel better. He's been calling me every other day or so to check on how I'm feeling. He is SO excited about this baby. I haven't seen him this excited about something in a long time. I think I'm going to do a pasta bake for dinner tonight...something I can just throw in a pan and bake. I feel bad that I really haven't been cooking much lately. Either Andy cooks when he comes home or the kids have been eating whatever I can throw in the oven easily. I am really lacking gumption.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home