Friday, May 15, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 20

Today, I am officially half way throough the Love Dare. Wow! Learning a lot about this thing called love. Learning alot about myself and marriage as well and I am striving to be the wife that God wants me to be.

Dare to take God at His Word. Dare to Trust Jesus Christ for salvation. Dare to pray, "Lord Jesus, I'm a sinner. But You have shown Your Love for me by dying to forgive my sins, and You have proven Your Power to save me from death by Your Ressurrection. Lord, change my heart, and save me by Your Grace."

This is a very good reminder...it's something I don't always stop to remember just how awesome our God is to give His Son for us...He loves us SO much. It's importantnt to think of this when we want to learn about what love really is. What a beautiful gift our God has given us and what a beautiful gift of love that Jesus gave...His life for ours so that we could be with him in Heaven one day and live with Him in our hearts here on this earth.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home