Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Love Dare--Day 33

Recognize that your spouse is integral to your future success. Let them know today that you desire to include them in your upcoming decisions, and that you need their perspective and counsel. If you have ignored their input in the past, admit your oversight and ask them to forgive you.

We talked a little about our goals and getting back on the same page. We do good about sitting down and looking at the budget together and then we get busy and Andy sits down and does the bills and budget himself while I take care of other things. I told him that we needed to sit down the both of us and go over things together so that we make sure that we are on the same page again. We talked about some goals that he wanted to accomplish by his birthday and we are really working towards becoming debt-free and so I wanted him to know that I was committed as well. I also had a couple of vacations in mind, including a little weekend get-away with just him and I that I wanted to sit and talk about.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home